Do Greater Things
Rev. Mindy Tucker explored the transformation that can occur for us when we follow Jesus' example. Concentrating on the first chapter of Do Greater Things: Following in Jesus' Footsteps, Mindy spoke to the power of vision:
- To act as a catalyst for growth, expansion, and evolution
- To endure beyond the originator
- To transcend individual beliefs and be universal in nature.
To use vision as a spiritual practice, we can begin by:
- Denying the power of any limiting beliefs, any fears, or any negative messages that we may have heard about ourselves or our vision.
- Affirming the perfect outworking of our clearly defined vision; and
- Standing in full authority and take right action.
We affirmed: I commit to living a vision for myself that frees me to do greater things!
Watch Mindy's talk on our YouTube channel.
2 Responses »
Leave a Response