Serve on the Election Committee
In preparation for our annual elections, a committee is being formed, to assist with
conducting and observing the March elections.
1. This committee is not to be confused with the Nominations Committee (entirely separate and independent).
2. The purpose of this committee is to manage and observe ballot handling and counting on the day of the election.
3. Some pre-election day tasks will be necessary also, but are quite limited.
4. Parties interested in serving may contact any board member to request a seat on the committee.
5. Appointments will be finalized on December 13th.
6. Some limitations and restrictions apply: please contact Richard Hughes for details by leaving a note in office mailbox, or via email at email@example.com.