Propose an event at Unity
Unity Church of Hawai‘i is the perfect venue for public events that educate, enlighten, and embrace Unity's spiritual values. We're proud of our involvement with our island community in hosting the highest quality speakers, workshops, seminars, movies, and presentations involving a spiritual component.
Our primary purpose is to promote the spiritual enhancement of our congregants and community, however, if your primary purpose is to sell or promote a product for financial gain, then our location is not a good match for your needs.
To submit your event for consideration, please complete and submit the proposal form below. We consider proposals for speakers and musicians, as well as for rental of our facilities. Please note:
- Your proposal must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the proposed date for your event in order to be considered and reviewed.
- Please check out our activities calendar to check available dates before contacting us.
- Event proposals are reviewed weekly. We typically will contact you within ten business days after we receive your proposal.
- In some cases, we will need to see a video or other samples of your recent work before we can make a final decision.
- All workshops are evaluated by a survey of participants right after the event to monitor the quality of all our educational offerings.
- (Please note: events that are scheduled in our Chapel after normal business hours may require a facilities charge of $25.)
If you have questions about whether your event might be appropriate for Unity Church of Hawaiʻi, or about our facilities and services, call us at (808) 735-4436, ext. 316, Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm Hawai‘i Standard Time or email us with your inquiry. We cannot answer calls on the weekend.